Always Complimentary. That’s right, as in no cost to you.
Dr. Brad feels very strongly about this. You cannot make a decision about orthodontic treatment without adequate information. Our team prides itself on getting you the information you need to fully assess and understand your orthodontic needs. This will support you to make an informed decision about how best to proceed with treatment.
Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important initial visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. It is important that a parent or responsible party be present so that all questions can be answered.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Most of the time during this initial visit Dr. Brad will outline treatment options and how to proceed. There are times when additional diagnostic information is required and an additional consultation may be needed.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.